Looking for furnace installation in Fernley, NV? Look no further than 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling! We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company that has been serving the community since 2008. We specialize in furnace installation, and we have the experience and expertise to get the job done right. We offer a wide range of furnace brands and models, so we are sure to have one that is perfect for your home. Give us a call today to schedule a consultation!
At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we pride ourselves on being the Fernley area’s most reliable and affordable furnace installation company. Our team of expert technicians can replace your existing system or install a new furnace and ductwork quickly and correctly – all within your budget. We serve homeowners in Fernley with top-quality solutions so that you can have peace of mind knowing your home is heated efficiently this winter. Give us a call today for a free quote!
5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Furnace
Avoid being caught off guard by a broken furnace in the middle of winter. Many furnaces show signs before an emergency, such as:
- The system turns on and off: If your furnace is turning on and off repeatedly without heating your home, then it might be time for a new one. Most of the time, worn electrical connections are to blame, yet there are some occasions when it could be because of a mechanical failure too.
- High energy bills: When your unit gets old, it becomes less energy-efficient. This means that your utility bills will be higher than average during the winter months. Over time, these high costs can add up to the price of a new system.
- Poor airflow: As your furnace starts to show its age, you’ll begin to notice reduced airflow throughout your home. While ductwork is sometimes the issue, more often than not, it’s simply a mechanical failure that comes with an aging system.
- Noisy operation: Though it’s normal for furnaces to make noise, extremely loud noises may signal that there are some parts coming loose inside the furnace.
- Old system: If your furnace is 10 years old or more, it might be time to start thinking about replacing it. Just like any other appliance, a furnace has a limited life span of optimal functionality. Once it passes that point, it can begin causing problems in your home. rather than paying for continual repairs, you may want to replace the furnace altogether.
At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we understand that your furnace is a vital part of your home. That’s why we offer personalized solutions to help you find the right furnace for your needs and budget. We also complete installations according to manufacturer standards, so you can be confident that your new system will last for years.
Furnace Installation Protocol
We guarantee your furnace will be installed both safely and accurately according to the protocol we follow.
- We’ll ask the right questions to assess your needs and provide you with options to enhance your system (i.e., ductwork installation, indoor air quality additions, zoning, etc.)
- You’ll receive a full inspection of your existing heating system.
- We will inspect your existing ductwork for any leaks or infiltration.
- Your insulation will be checked in the attic and under the house.
- We’ll calculate the “J load.”
- Finally, we will present you with our findings and recommendations.
If we recommend that you replace your system, we’ll schedule an installation date with you. On the day of installation, this is what will happen:
- Test the existing system for duct leakage.
- Remove old equipment and install the new furnace.
- Any add-on services will be carried out.
- Duct and boot sealing will be done as needed.
- An HVAC monitoring system will be installed.
- After installation, we’ll test the system for leakage.
We will register your new furnace equipment and schedule an inspection with the city/county after installation. You’ll also be set up with a 2-year system maintenance plan.
The 4 Seasons Difference
Get your furnace installation in Fernley, NV, from the reliable 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, and enjoy:
- 10-year warranty on parts and labor
- 2-year maintenance plans
- Flat rate pricing
Look no further than our company! We provide comprehensive installation services, and we’re with you every step of the way. Once your new unit is installed in your home, we’ll even help with maintenance services to keep it running smoothly for years. So if you’re looking for a reliable furnace replacement company, look no further! Call 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling at (775) 355-3250 and get personalized services at affordable rates.